For next year, I’m already dreaming of holiday !
Last update : 10th May
1) We’re open since 03th May
We are delighted to be able to welcome you again.
With last year’s experience behind us, we are doing our utmost to welcome you in the best possible conditions, respecting the considerations required for your safety, whether it be on a pitch, in a rental unit or in the communal areas.
The campsite offers a space ideally suited to the respect of social distancing: very large pitches, mobile homes spaced out from each other, two rivers with direct access, swimming pool and paddling pool, and a magnificent playground in the middle of nature.
2) News :
This year, we are continuing our development projects in order to offer you more comfort and well-being:
– Renovation of the Mobil Homes Comfort 3 bedrooms: new shower, change of floor covering,
– Bioclimatic pergola on the snack bar terrace: more shade, watertight in case of rain, and light,
– Renovation of a sanitary block: heating and skylight on the shower side, modular closure for summer on the toilet side,
– Two new equipped tents: Trek Duo Tent, for 2 people, possible for overnight stay (pitches 25 and 37).
You can follow the progress on our Facebook page
3) Book with free mind with cancellation insurance or free cancellation / modification :
In order to allow you to plan more serenely, you can benefit from the Covid-19 extension from our partner Campez Couvert ( cover in cas of Covid-19 illness, contact case…)
Because the cancellation insurance excludes all restrictions of movement (lockdown, closure of borders, generalized quarantine and containment…), we propose you a free modification or cancellation (subject to the assessment of the applicable circumstances) with a refund of the sums already paid for your reservation.
On site, we guarantee you a stay in complete health safety, with measures in line with the requirements necessary to fully and serenely enjoy your holiday in the Ardèche!
4) What services and sanitary measures:
I dream of nature, of space for children, of secret corners to recharge my batteries!
As you can see, we do our utmost to ensure that you have the best holiday ever! Outdoor life is ideal for facilitating the respect of regulatory distancing, while enjoying convivial moments.
About our services :
- The reception: let’s avoid multiplying the contacts, wait serenely discovering the campsite in case of affluence, prepare your stay by consulting the digital booklet on our site, anticipate in case of rental for the deposits…
- The restaurant will be open from 19/05/2021, the tables are well spaced out on the terrace and everyone will be able to find their place!
- The swimming pool : opening on 19/05/2021
- The river: direct access for a refreshing and natural swim!
- Our partners: canoeing, canyoning, accrobranches: they will be available with the required facilities!
- Summer activities: we will combine according to the restrictions of the moment (possible evolutions according to the governmental directives)
Sanitary standards :
- Common sanitary facilities: the outside block is perfectly adapted to respect the distances. The second block will be limited to avoid crossings and contacts. They will be disinfected several times a day.
- Accommodation: ventilated and disinfected between two occupations. We ask you to respect the arrival and departure times in order to facilitate these additional procedures.
- Gel: at your disposal at the reception and at the bar. Soap is available at the sanitary facilities.
The virus has not yet returned, but let’s be responsible, sensible, and we can enjoy this summer together!
We remain at your disposal by phone : (0033) 220.127.116.11.21 or by email for any question.
See you soon to live, discover and enjoy in Ardèche by Camping La Turelure !
Véro et Sam